Thursday, July 8, 2010

And this is just awesome...

This makes me giggle and clap my hands like a small child:



The following is a message forwarded to me by a friend. The message was written by the C.O.O. of her company (Names have been removed to protect the witless):

"It is with my pleasure to announce the promotion of ****** ****** to the position of ************* responsible for the Texas and Mid-West multifamily portfolio. ****** has proven herself over the last several years with both successful portfolios under her charge as well as the excellent teams she has assembled.She will be establishing continuity with branding ,systems,and marketing /training throughout her regions.Please congratulate her as well as assist her in this transition.I believe our company is in a strong position in these regions and will continue to progress and improve in the future

**** *******
Chief Operating Officer"(sic)

And here is my response:

Dear ******,

You do not possess the grammatical (or editorial, apparently) skills that befit a C.O.O. Furthermore, in my opinion, your blatant disregard for spacing renders you subhuman. Therefore, I am banishing you.

Good day, sir.

Hatefully yours,
The Email Nazi

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You still have this?! You, madame, are AWESOME! :D

    ReplyDelete